(HONEYWELL, VICKS AND BRAUN)
Kaz is a global leader in healthcare devices and home comfort products that operates in over 65 countries with a brand portfolio that includes Honeywell, Vicks and Braun. The company was looking to increase awareness of its thermometers, humidiﬁers and air puriﬁer products to Canadian consumers with the goals of driving ﬁrst-time purchases and increasing usage.
A world leader in high quality healthcare and home environment products.
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Mom’s Must-Haves Spectacular: Media/Blogger event with stations to showcase products in “real-life” scenarios that take place inside the home.
- Newborn Essentials Mailer: Mailer campaign that included essential new baby items distributed to the top 20 newspapers, magazines and broadcast contributors across Canada encouraging product reviews.
- New product reviews: Pitched consumer and technology media new product information connecting products with the following themes: cold and flu, children’s health and seasonal allergies.
• Honeywell, Vicks and Braun’s thermometers, humidifiers and air purifiers were regularly featured in Canadian media and blogger sites.
• New relationships were built with bloggers, especially mom bloggers, that will be leveraged for years to come in order to help promote products to the target market.
• Total media impressions: 13,215,143.
• Sixty-six user-generated tweets using #MomsMustHaves, reaching 45,139 accounts.