DELOITTE PRIVATE COMPANY SERVICES
Deloitte Private Company Services (and Mintz & Partners prior to the merger of the two ﬁrms) wanted to raise its public proﬁle and presence in mainstream and trade media, primarily about the service it was offering to private companies.
Deloitte provides audit & assurance, consulting, ﬁnancial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
BROWN & COHEN SOLUTION
- Regularly connected Deloitte/Mintz & Partners thought leaders with media reporting on breaking business news issues (e.g. business and tax strategies, manufacturing recalls, dollar volatility, hedge fund regulations, budget announcements, etc.)
- Ongoing article submissions to trade magazines on business issues affecting accounting, manufacturing, sports & entertainment, valuations, real estate, emerging markets, etc.
- Continuous story proposals targeting media on business trends (e.g. online spending, tax changes, corporate governance, etc.)
- HR-focused stories promoting the firm’s unique culture and philosophy to reinforce recruitment messages and highlight its multi-year listing in Canada’s Top 100 and the GTA’s Top 50 Employers lists.
- Over a three-year period, Deloitte (and the former Mintz & Partners) was a regular voice in the business sections and trade media.
- Coverage included The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, National Post, Canadian Business, Maclean’s, Sun Media, Metro, BNN, Global TV, CP24, Advisor.ca, CA Magazine, Bottom Line, Checkmark, 680 News, CFRB, Plant Magazine, L’expert, Lawyers Weekly, Playback, Building Magazine, HR Professional, Canadian Printer, Chronicle Journal, New Brunswick Business Journal, etc.